Thursday, December 2, 2010

Yahweh

ha ~ my last min offday was approved ~
i texted my boss who is in KL right now that told him i wanna take a day off to bring my cousin to Malacca ..
i was waited a long time for the reply
i was a bit dispointed
my next door doctor knock my glass door (cos my car was blocking his)
he said i hope i could get in to my car without trouble you but i'm too fat
wow.. it was my wrong to blocked his car by double parked beside his yet he say like that made me so paiseh ~
what a wisdom ~ clever doctor
(the way he speak reminded me about uncle Koon ~ LOL)
got in to my car, the mp3 was playing "yahweh"
" faithful God , forever and always the same ...."
then i told myself , yes God is faithful, He surely will let me go Malacca
and after i park my car on the right space - where i suppose to park
then i got the phone call from my holiday plaza branch it was my lady boss ~
asked me to pass my office key to her house after work, she arranged another colleague to open shop, i'm able to off one day ~
Faithful God ~ Forever and always the same ~

YAHWEH

From the first break of light to last days

Every echo of time every evening fade

You’ve al – ways been there

From a baby’s first cry to last breath

Every fight in our minds every victory dance

You’ve al – ways been there

Ancient One so amazing unfailing You are

Holy One overwhelming

My heart with Your love

Yahweh Yahweh

Faithful God, You’re here to stay

Yahweh, Yahweh,

Forever and always the same

Where the sky meets the sea and breaks free

When compassion and love are met with need

You’ve al – ways been there

All consuming everlasting

God Almighty Lord of glory

No comments: