Wednesday, December 8, 2010

~ This Heart ~

M : 这个拜五我lead worship
Y : 你选歌了啊
M : 我要唱CBC song
Y : huh ... adult cell group 哦
M : 我要唱 this heart
Y : this heart ??
M : " lord this heart is yours .. "
Y : 这个不是CBC song 啦
M : 不懂songbook 有lyric 吗 ?
Y : 你的songbook 没有
M: 你又懂没有?
Y: 因为那是Titus写的 LOVL
Y : Yan
M : Yan De Ma
" printing " lyric for my mum ~



THIS HEART ( G Major – 4/4 )

VERSE:
G
Lord, this heart is Yours
Em
Take and make it pure
C                                             D
Holy and acceptable in Your sight   ( 2X )

CHORUS:
          G
I will live for You
          Em
I will breathe for You
          Am7            C                  D
I will walk with You everyday
       G
I desire You
         Em
All I want is You
           Am7              D
And I worship You, Lord
     G
Today

1 comment:

ahfei said...

haha, 'this heart' is CBC song.. hmm.. actually come and think of it, it's quite children.. titus has gifting to write children song also :)