Saturday, November 13, 2010

Sen. Cg

Many of us shared on 12th Nov, Friday night

Last night cell group was a bit different

maybe was because of Sim C C

Only 6 of us

I can’t imagine the days without them

They have been a huge support to many

Maybe they didn’t realize

Prayer and worship session was great

It’s our cry

We shouted

Are we telling Jesus “nothing that can compare with you”

Or we are reminding ourselves “don’t be stupid, wake up, don’t you know that “nothing that can compare with Jesus”

i think it was more on “Jesus help us, we give thanks to you for you have been so good to me… it’s really nothing that can compare with you.”

Thought of which area what I wish to be more fruitful, what can I do more in the coming days

At first I don’t really know

I seldom “evaluate” myself

Life should be more meaningful

My days should be more salty

Life’s reflection should be brighter

Simply because

Matthew 5

Salt and Light

13 “You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled underfoot.

14 “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.

No comments: