Wednesday, October 20, 2010

a time to be silent

This am, I was sitting at old town cafe Molek alone.

(If u don believe in coincidence, it's Jesus - my God)

At the hour alone in the café with a cup of hot chocolate and toasted kaya butter bread,

I’m enjoying myself with a new book.

Mystery new book; it was appear in my bedroom; I thought it was from my mum.

But then she told me, it was taken from my room, and she returned it.

I’m confused, where this book actually came from.

Mystery new book - Singing the songs of brokenhearted by Bill Crowder

Brokenhearted – because it bears the heart cry of every person who has ever experienced loss, loneliness, rejection, shame, abandonment, or a score of other brutal life experiences.

I remembered last night of my before sleep bible reading

– Ecclesiastes 3 – A time for everything

God allowed us to go through all kind of TIME according to His planning; His will

Background music was playing “everything I do I do it for you – Bryan Adams” at the moment.

I heard He said

Trust in Him, in all TIME, He knows what you have been doing and be remembered "do it for Him and Him only”

Ecclesiastes 3

A Time for Everything

1 There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven:

2 a time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot,

3 a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build,

4 a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance,

5 a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain,

6 a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away,

7 a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak,

8 a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace.

The person I suppose to meet, he forgot

The hand phone I suppose to bring, I left it

A time of silent for me at that moment planned by God

No comments: