Tuesday, October 26, 2010

make the right decision

I prayed

I hope I’m able to be sensitive

I’m able to be wise

I’m able to do right things

I’m able to make the right decision

Psalm24:1

The earth is the LORD's, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it.

Matthew 25:14-28

The Parable of the Talents

God asked humans to manage and take care of God's "stuff" on earth.

Everything we enjoy is to be treated as a trust that God has placed in our hands.

First, you will be given God's affirmation: He will say, "Good job! Well done!" Next, you will receive a promotion and be given greater responsibility in eternity: "I will put you in charge of many things." Then you will be honored with a celebration: "Come and share your Master's happiness."

Life on Earth is a Trust by Rick Warren

How oh ~ Teach me O Lord

No comments: