Saturday, April 2, 2011

the 1st day

the 1st day
many ppl congrats me
i was confused, "need to be so happy meh ?" came in to my mind, i asked myself.
i'm actually jobless, it simply mean i'm gonna use my saving till donno when

"i really donno"
it is the 1st time i let myself to be empty-ed
i'm not used to it
i seldom answer ppl "donno"
i used to be always know and always give the right answer
(i think the best things i learn from alpha training- don answer)

i'm not worry, is it mean i have strong faith in you?
i donno
i haven't set any target for myself, is it mean i'm waiting for the higher calling?
i donno
how to choose?
how to decide ?
when am i going to know ?
how to be sure?







thanks for my family, the supports and understanding
thanks for friends beside, the prayer support and care
thanks God for the fruitful 1st day
thanks God for A~ , well done,once again i see God's goodness never fail, i see the love n peace that filled
thanks God for my lovely grandma, may she stays healthy
thanks God for everyone that i met today

No comments: