Friday, March 11, 2011

i'm with You

was talking with a 20yrs old gal
earning RM1400 per month
driving a 7 yrs old made in our own land's car

i asked her, what do you want to be in days ahead
she told me, own a dessert shop
then she asked me, where will u go for dessert in JB
seriously i don't have an answer for her
so how to start, how to make your dream come true
she said, at 1st you need RM50k

i don't remember did i have any dream when i were 20
i'm glad that she got a dream
i'm glad that people knowing what is their dream

i wish i know where to head to
i were thinking to tell everyone that don't ask me the same question again
i don't have the asnwer yet
should i list down all the posible dream which might come true

i know i should practice the faith from above
to be still and not to be discouraged
there are 1000 things that are able to make you unhappy
but there is also an assurance that He is with us
what are you worry still
aren't you hands in His


I don't care where I go When I'm with you

No comments: